Blue Ridge Valuation Group has been providing true, market value real estate appraisals since 1995.
Located in Asheville, we provide residential appraisal services in Buncombe County, Haywood County, Henderson County, and Madison County.
Appraisal reports are prepared with the precision that the industry demands. All of our assignments comply with the Uniform Standards of Professional
Appraisal Practice. Consequently, we do not accept assignments with contingencies such as:
- The amount of the value opinion predetermined or minimum values.
- The attainment of a stipulated result.
- The occurrence of a subsequent event directly related to the appraiser's opinions and specific to the assignment results.
- Any assignment condition that might encourage, or result in, unethical behavior on the part of the appraiser or third parties.
Services include appraisal of:
- Single family homes
- 2 - 4 family homes
- Condominium and town homes
- Manufactured homes
- Modular homes
- Vacant land
- Field reviews of appraisal reports
Appraisals can be used for:
- Purchase mortgage
- Refinance of existing mortgages
- Home equity loans (HELOC)
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Tax assessment appeal
- FSBO listing price assistance
- Realtor listing price assistance
- Buyers-only value verification
- Employee Relocation
- Private mortgage insurance (PMI) removal
Our fees are competitive, and it is hard to beat our turn around time from the date of order until the complete appraisal report is returned to
you. Best yet, we do not take short cuts in our work, our appraisals are reliable indicators of current market value.
Ron Dame and Alan Driskell are FHA approved and members of the North Carolina Real Estate Appraisers Association.
North Carolina Real Estate Appraisers Association
North Carolina Appraisal Board
North Carolina Banking Commission (useful for checking mortgage brokers)
FHA questions and answers